Effective date: October 16, 2020
Door44studios.com, (the “Site”), owned and operated by Wendi Reamy, (“I”, “me”, or “my”) respects your privacy and takes protecting it seriously. Through this Site, I may collect certain information about you. This information may identify an individual user and/or could be used to contact or locate an individual user.
Age of Consent
By using this Site, you confirm you are at least 18 years of age. I do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 on this Site. If you believe I have personal data from a child under the age of 18, please contact me at [email protected] to have that child’s information removed from my system.
What is Personally Identifiable Information?
Personally Identifiable Information is data that may identify you. This includes name, address, email address, telephone number, IP address, cookies, usage data, password, or any other identifying information where you can be contacted, online or offline.
I do not rent, sell, share, or otherwise make your personal data available to any person or business, except as required to provide the products and services on this Site.
What information is collected and how it is used
Information provided by you
- If you comment on my Site, sign up for my email newsletter, or contact me through the Contact Me page on my Site, I will collect your name and email address. This information may be made available to a third-party email delivery service. You may unsubscribe any time by clicking the link at the bottom of any email. If you have any issues, please contact me at [email protected].
Information provided automatically or by others
Other information may be collected automatically, like Google Analytics. This information may include things like location, where you go on this Site, when you visit, what links you click, your IP address, your browser type/version, and what type of device you are connecting from. This information is used as statistical data only and does not include personal data. This information may be used by others to personalize ads.
This information is used to create content, products, and/or services I think would be beneficial to you. I also use this information to track advertising and improve user experiences on my Site.
Cookies give usage data like how often you visit, where you go on the Site, and what you do on the Site. Cookies also help provide a more customized experience when you visit my Site.
I use cookie information to compile statistical information about the use of my Site, such as the time users spend on the Site and the pages they visit most often. Those statistics do not include personal data like name, email address, etc.
Types of cookies I use
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are used to browse the Site and use its features. This includes things like saving your sessions, login details, and other information required to carry out other activities. These are used to save your browsing preferences and optimize your experience on the Site.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies are used to track where you go on the Site and when you visit. This information is used to track traffic to the Site and may be used to personalize ads.
- Customization cookies: These cookies allow the Site to save your information like logins and usernames to make it easier for you to use the Site.
- Social media cookies and pixels: These cookies make it possible to share Site content on social media like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and other external platforms.
- Targeting or advertising cookies:These cookies are used to monitor your browsing activity before and after you use the Site to personalize ads relevant to your interests. This information may be shared with third party ad networks.
Disclosure to 3rd parties
As required by law
I may disclose your personal data to attorneys, collection agencies, or law enforcement authorities if required by law.
Third-party service providers
I may use third-party vendors to provide various services on this Site. These third-party services will be governed by their individual privacy policies. If you have any questions about these third-parties’ privacy practices, you should consult their specific privacy policies or reach out to them directly. I use the following third-party providers:
Email service provider—I use ConvertKit as my email service provider. I use ConvertKit to collect names and email addresses and to use that information to deliver email newsletters, updates, and/or email marketing.
Other third parties
I may disclose personally identifiable information to contractors, service providers, and other third parties I use to reasonably support my business. I will only share your personal data with these third-parties to the extent necessary to provide my product and/or services to you.
In the event my business, or a portion thereof, is sold, or otherwise transferred, including bankruptcy, I may share personal data in connection with this transaction.
How I protect your information
I employ data security tools to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
In addition to general security practices, I use the following to protect your personal data:
- Malware scanning
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate
In the event of a data security breach, I will contact you and/or the relevant authorities as required by law.
Unfortunately, even with these measures, I cannot guarantee the security of your personal data. By using my Site, you acknowledge and agree that I make no such guarantee and you use the Site at your own risk.
California Privacy Rights
As a California resident, you may request certain information regarding my disclosure of your personal data to third parties for their marketing purposes. To request this information, please contact me at [email protected].
European Union Privacy Rights
This Site is a US based site, so any information received will be transferred outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By using this Site and providing your personal data you agree to the transfer, storage, and processing of your data outside the EEA.
Lawful Basis of Processing Personal data
I may process your personal data if:
- You have given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- The data is necessary to fulfill my agreement and/or obligations to you;
- It is necessary to fulfill my legal obligations;
- It is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest of mine or a third-party.
Rights under GDPR
If you are located in the European Union, you have certain rights under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). You have a right to:
- Withdraw your consent at any time;
- Object to the processing of your personal data;
- Access your data;
- Verify and change your data;
- Restrict processing of your data;
- Have your personal data deleted and/or removed;
- Receive and move your personal data;
- Lodge a complaint.
You can exercise these rights by contacting me at [email protected]. You can exercise these rights free of charge and your request will be processed as soon as possible and always within 30 days.
Rights of users
You can deny, access, delete, change, withdraw, and/or review the personal data provided to me at any time. However, if you decline to provide some personal data, I may not be able to provide certain services to you.
If you want to have your personal data deleted, please contact me at [email protected]. I may be required by law to archive your information.
Notification of changes